(another delicious salad from ‘Cooking for Today’)
The picture shows a garnish of ham and shredded lettuce but they are optional!
1 head of celeriac
For the dressing:
3-4 tablespoons oil
2-3 tablespoons of lemon juice or vinegar
salt and sugar
1 medium sized onion
2-3 tablespoons whipping cream
1 tablespoon chopped mixed herbs
- Peel and coarsely grate the celeriac and place in a salad bowl
Make the dressing:
- Beat together the oil and lemon juice or vinegar and season with salt and sugar to taste
- Peel and chop the onion and stir into the cream with the mixed herbs
- Combine the cream mixture with the oil mixture
- Pour over the celeriac and serve.