Don’t let the world grind you down. When negative energy invades your headspace, make a conscious effort towards a positive feeling.
Yes, easier said than done, but try bringing to mind a positive quote or heart-warming story that will give your positive energy levels a boost. This energy will glow through your skin and put a sparkle in your eye.
One of my favourite go-to’s is “This too shall pass”
There are a number of different processes to jumpstart positive energies – most of which revolve around gratitude and appreciation. If you’ve been following any of the self-development teachings over the past decade, you’ve probably heard gratitude and appreciation stressed over and over again. Perhaps to the point where it doesn’t really mean anything anymore.
However, gratitude is a powerful energy, can be used in any moment of any day or night and it doesn’t cost a thing! These five ideas from ‘Natural Beauty’ will help you power up your positive energy. Choose one or more that resonate with you at the moment.
- Create a Gratitude Journal where you write down any number of things you are grateful for at this moment. It could be the view from your window or even the fact that you haven’t broken a nail all week!
- Affirmations with feeling. Don’t simply recite an affirmation, do it with feeling. If affirming your body is healthy, really feel the health within you.
- Visuals have a great part in today’s world. And a personalized vision board will encourage and delight you evry time you look at it. Feel the visions as if they had already happened. Yep, that mercedes is mine!
- Books you love can change your mood within minutes. Read what suits you at the moment. It may be learning about the sub terrainean world of trees or a heart-warming novel.
- Videos are all around us from instagram reels to old comedy shows. Give yourself a fifteen minute break and watch something that makes you feel good – laughing babies come to mind!
These positive vibe ideas, in full, are included in the very first chapter of ‘Natural Beauty’. The book is a must-have for anyone trying to live a more natural lifestyle.
Read more about ‘Natural Beauty’ and grab your copy from your favourite online book store here.*
For the beautiful you!